Re: Amplifone Question

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 01:49:05 EDT

They are available from Computer Component source as David? posted about a month
ago. The phone # is on my atari vector monitor page at gamearchive.com
  They are $1.59 in quantities of 12 or more and 1.89 for less quantities. Be
careful tho, their bin has mixed BU406 and BU406D's so I had to have them fix my
first order. They let me keep the 9 regular BU406's that were mixed in :-)
Anybody know of a use for them?