RE: Tempest Multigame Update/info

From: Todd Miller <Todd.Miller_at_telethinking.com>
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 15:09:12 EDT

I always use a postal money order & now for 35 cents (if sent priority)
you can get delivery confirmation via the web. USPS started offering
this service in March, I use it on all my transactions so at least I
know
my MO was delivered (I had one MO that never got delivered...what
a pain)

Todd Miller, LAN Analyst
Ron Weber and Associates
103 E. State Street, Mason City, IA 50401
(515)423-4293/(515)423-4594 FAX
http://www.telethinking.com

        I just hate the idea of my prepaid money order slipping under
one
        of the mail sorting machines or something, not to be found until
        2045.