Re: Major Havoc Roller Controller (Shafts)

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 10:50:00 EDT

Well, I checked mine, and it has 2 installed. Could there have
been multiple revisions? Or would someone have had to drill a
hole and mount the second one? FWIW, it looks original to me
(at least it does after you look past all of the glue lines
from my piecing the thing back together :) I'm at work now, so
I'll take the camera home with me and get some pics tonight.

Jon