re:Fair Radio HV modules

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_spies.com>
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 12:57:54 EDT

""they ARE THE CINEMATRONICS
HV UNITS! Part # is 82-11083-01. They are NOS!"

Actually, they're not.
They're PTKs, not Keltrons and they run a slightly lower voltage.
"

That's curious.

The HV unit in my Solar Quest is this module.

I didn't look closely to see if it looked like someone had swapped
modules before I got the game.

My box of modules arrived yesterday, and when I unpacked them I
thought, 'hmm.. these look familiar' and stuck my head inside
the Solar Quest to see what the module looked like.
When they matched, I was a bit excited :-) and sent out the message.