Re: Fair Radio HV modules

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_spies.com>
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 14:40:00 EDT

"Cinematronics used two HV modules in production, one was the larger
gold anodized aluminum one by Keltron, the other was a smaller black
box with a couple of studs sticking out of it for mounting. Without
seeing a picture of it, I'm guessing these are the black box units?
"

that's it!

"There is some sort of adapter that plugs in between the molex
connector and the back box units. I've never torn off the shrink
tubing to see what's inside though it looks like some resistors."

my Solar Quest has this as well.