RE: Fair Radio HV modules

From: Paul Tonizzo <Paul.Tonizzo_at_sybase.com>
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 16:03:48 EDT

I will second that. As far as I am aware, there is nothing a WG 6100 owner can
do
to obtain a NEW HV transformer. I've only seen one fail but I have seen many
with small
cracks on the casing and at least one that leaked through those cracks.

Paul

"David Shoemaker (Comforce/RhoTech)" <a-dashoe@microsoft.com> on 14/07/99
03:52:30 PM

Please respond to vectorlist@lists.cc.utexas.edu