RE: 6808 <-> 6800 (off topic)

From: Keith, Brendan <Brendan.Keith_at_wilcom.com>
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 16:25:30 EDT

> ----------
> From: Jess Askey[SMTP:jess@magenta.com]
>
> Mame can simulate the 6802, just write a driver :-). Does this relate to
> your Disco Fever
> Sound board? (I will look for the schems tonight and get back to you, I
> think I have them)

Yes, it does. Don't worry about the schems, I received them already.
Actually, they are slightly different and incomplete so I already have a
starting point, but if you're going to scan them soon anyways, great.

I certainly wouldn't have a hope of writing a MAME driver. I just figured
that there might be a general 680x emulator with operating switches.
I think I've found a 6805 or 6811 emulator so far.

Brendan Keith
brendan.keith@wilcom.com