Re: Black Widow Sound Prob

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 01:58:27 EDT

It must be something with the addressing or data lines then. Or maybe it is not
getting the clock signal. Try sitting down with a schematic and make sure the
clock line is pulsing, then with power off, check each pin with an ohmmeter. If
the socket was replaced at some point, you may even have a cut trace under the
existing socket.