re: Tempest Multigame Shipping update

From: <JOE.MAGIERA_at_a1il.ameritech.com>
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 12:39:37 EDT

>At this point it's easiest to list the Tempest Multigames that HAVE NOT
>yet shipped:
>RickG
>MarkD
>ScottE
>KirbyG
>JoeM
>KurtM (ship with Tek stuff)
>ChrisM (ship with sega stuff)
>ToddM (ship with Pac RAM)
>ChrisC (ship with sega stuff)
>aek (late as usual ;-)

Hmmm..., I wonder what shipping/accounting principle Clay uses, LIFO,
FIFO, PIKFOL (People I know first, others last) ;^)

Actually, I don't mind being late on the list. That way if problems get
found (like the Mutlipac), I get the revised version right off the bat.

Hey wait a minute, maybe we can have a muti kit of the multi kit! You
know, all the different versions of all the different revisions Clay has
made along the way. (Just teasing Clay. I think you're doing a great
job.) At least I'm ahead of that aek guy.

Joe (AKA JoeM)

joe.magiera@ameritech.com