Re: 6802 assembler stuff...

From: Roger Michael Preston <rpreston_at_cape.com>
Date: Sun Jul 18 1999 - 06:49:27 EDT

A little late, but, I have datasheets for the MC6802/MC6808/MC6802NS, as well
as the entire Motorola Microporcessor product line from 1978-1981 period (see list
below) in the form of the Series B, Second Printing of the Motorola Microprocessors
Data Manual. The sheets include pinouts, electrical ratings, bus timing characteristics,
block diagram, MPU register set, programming model diagram, signal description, and
alphabetic listing of the instruction set (well duh, most everything a datasheet
is supposed to include, I guess). I can fax them to anyone interested.

-rmp

[Long (partial) list to follow]
MC6800
MC6801/03/03NR