RE: Star Wars Display Corrector...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 18:26:16 EDT

> I would like one of these. Do they attach to the monitor or the AVG board?

It actually attaches to the AVG board. Six wires (pre-x, pre-y, ground,
+15, -15, and X-out).

The boards have an 8-position header on them if you want to, you can make a
little cable to plug in to it (I use that for testing each one before
shipping) or you can just solder some wire to the header pins directly.

Hmmmm. Seems as though I've boogered up the formatting of the webpage, but
you can at least see the thing at:

http://www.multigame.com/display.html

-Clay