Re: Fair Radio HV modules

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 04:05:07 EDT

By the way, the ad said that these used 15 volts in for the
desired output. So I would guess the "adapter" was a
resistor to drop the input to 15 volts. A 3-terminal regulator
with input and output capacitors and a input to output clamp
diode would be superior. Might even get rid of the effects
the module caused with the original adapter.