the rest of the people in the picture

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_spies.com>
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 21:57:06 EDT

I asked Owen.. here's his reply

"Well, this is from an article in the Smithsonian Magazine actually. That is
David Theurer in the top picture.

In the bottom, as you said, Lyle, Donna, and Ed Rotberg. The person at the
controls is me! The person sitting next to me was someone named Jeff
Boscle. He was short lived at Atari and had some major problems. Like he
could not design a game and could not take direction! In fact, what Donna
is laughing at was that I was playing one of Jeff's "games" and making some
very strange comments.

You did know that was me didn't you?

OK, my hair was longer and I had some facial hair. And of course, I was
much younger!

Do you have the entire article scanned in?
"