[Fwd: Re: Z80]

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 03:43:37 EDT

ARRRGGGHHH! The list processor finally got me! Here is
the reformated message (moved "was" to start the line
instead of "put").

The original part had a 7 bit refresh counter that
was put on the address lines during times that the address
lines weren't being used for anything else. Then the
counter incremented.

UNFORTUNATELY, most memory needs an 8 bit
address count for refresh.

Some later versions fixed that.

jeff hendrix wrote:

> Is anybody on here an expert on the Z80?
> Specifically, how does the Z80 refresh dynamic memory?
>
> -jeff

Dear rlboots@cedar-rapids.net:

Your recent message to the VECTORLIST list has been
rejected for the following reason:

The following string matched one of ListProc's command
words:

' PUT ON THE ADDRESS LINES DURING TIMES THAT THE ADDRESS

Hence, your message looks like it was intended for the
ListProc server,
rather than for a particular list. If you are trying to
send server
commands, please send them to listproc@lists.cc.utexas.edu.
If you
were trying to send a message to the list, please rephrase
your message
so the command word does not appear at the beginning of a
message line.

If you need assistance, please contact the list owner at
VECTORLIST-request@lists.cc.utexas.edu