RE: [OT]Re: BattleZone Monitor? Problem

From: Ozdemir, Steven S, GOVMK <sozdemir_at_att.com>
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 17:13:28 EDT

G'day folks,

On the way back from my Colorado/Flagstaff camping trip, I might be able to
swing through Las Vegas. If someone (Zonn?) plans to get together, put me
on the email list.

                      Steve Ozdemir
                      sozdemir@att.com

ps - For those of you who liked Men At Work, they've reformed and have a
concert planned for the same weekend (Aug 13th and 14th) in Las Vegas.
Write me for more details.