Re: Lunar Lander Problem TECH HELP

From: Lunar Lander <atarilunarlander_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 12:10:07 EDT

The Coin Door Light Does not do this, only the
four mission control lights. IS THIS NORMAL...
the lights grow dim, bright, dim, bright, dim
bright,.......the marquee light is fine, coin
door light is fine....also i notice when the
lights go dim to bright that the humming noise
from the speaker increases in intensity slightly.....
not enough to be annoying, but never the less it
is there. i seen someone post that the four
mission lights in attract mode were supposed to
blink....is this true?