RE: Those Cinemat HV supplies...

From: Simon Whittam <shag_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Tue Aug 03 1999 - 09:15:35 EDT

I ordered a bunch, was told they would ship the same day, then
a week later I received a letter telling me that they were "sold out".
Boy, was I disappointed! Lots of things seem to be disappointing
me these days ... :-)

Anyway, I'm sure they'll turn up on Ebay soon ... that will solve the
mystery ...

SPW
Kanata, On
CANADA