RE: Those Cinemat HV supplies...

From: Simon Whittam <shag_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 08:11:55 EDT

Down boys!! We were only guessing that someone did a buyout.
I'm sure Fair Radio did not have the stock they thought they had.
I asked them if they were "computerized" and the dude laughed at me
- i.e. no computer, no good tracking of stock-on-hand!!

But considering Gaymond sold a KELTRON HV for $110US on Ebay,
the $13 to $110US profit might make a "good-vectorhead" into a
"bad money-grubbing Ebay-selling raster-lover". :-)

SPW
(looking for solarquest/starcastle/ripoff/armorattack sound boards
and maybe a HV supply or two ...)