RE: Star Wars Matrix errors...

From: Chris Loggans <chris.loggans_at_deltasolutions.com>
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 19:23:17 EDT

The answer is on page 12 of Troubleshooting Guide. "The Mathbox Tests self
test will also run the following additional tests which cannot be run in
Diagnostic Mode, but can give useful information about a malfunctioning PCB.
If one of these tests fail, the letter of the test will be displayed along
with the data that failed."

According to the manual, A & C are the Accumulator and Accumulator Adder
tests. Test A failure can be caused by 9A, 9B or 8B. Test C failure can be
caused by 8B. It looks like 8B, or something closely associated with 8B
might be the culprit.

-Chris