Re: Succeeding at Battlezone with TQM.

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 07:35:40 EDT

On Thu, 5 Aug 1999, Doug Jefferys wrote:

> I've used the Battlezone High Score save mod on my board set, and changed
> a byte to save the top 9 high scores instead of the top 3 scores. Since

AH yes -- I recall seeing this mod a few years ago. If I recall correctly it
just replaces one (or more) RAM with a battery-backed unit, and changes the
init routine to not clear the table.

I went looking for it after I got my BZ, but couldn't find it. I think a few
people here would be interested in a pointer to it.

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/