Re: New BZ Bellow Work Great

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 20:37:13 EDT

On Thu, 5 Aug 1999, TomW wrote:

> Oh guys, I'm still laughing about this one, I never thought about the work
> out... But, I though they were for BATTLE OF THE BULGE not BATTLEZONE... ;-)

I should add: I replaced the second one last night, and lubricated it while
it was open. This was noticably easier to move than the first, so I
lubricated that one too. Now they are even -- still tougher than before, but
not such a work-out.

My first comment was, it gives them a 'professional' feel, like a piece of
industrial equipment rather than a game.

(This ia a good thing. :-)

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/