Tempest Problem

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Sun Aug 08 1999 - 17:36:32 EDT

Actually it's a monitor problem.

I was working on the high voltage PCB by putting in a Zannen cap kit. I
followed the instructions REALLY carefully. When I put the monitor in - I
first went to adjust the high voltage to a nice 19.5 KV at the anode on
the crt - instead I'm getting 30Kv and I really can't adjust it too much.
The other thing is - I plugged the board in to to see if any picture would
at least show up. The game works, just no picture whatsoever.

Any ideas?

Matt