RE: Aztarac emulated

From: Fish, David <dfish_at_bev.etn.com>
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 08:49:18 EDT

 I was allowed to play with this last week (Thanks again
 Mathis!). I thought it was so cool to see this emulated finally.
 One thing tho', It's VERY tough to play using the PC controls
(mouse and KB). I haven't made it through the second wave
yet! I suppose it takes a little more practice. Anyway, GREAT
WORK Mathis.

Dave