Re: CGExpo

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 11:09:20 EDT

> A few of us are going to get together Saturday night
> (8-14) at 6:30 pm at Quark's Bar at Star Trek: The
> Experience in the Las Vegas Hilton. Anyone else coming?

IF I make it to the Expo, I'll probably stop at Quarks too. Problem is
I didn't even know about it until 2 weeks ago when Mr Skelly told me he'd
be there. I should have made plans then, but Noooooo not me. I looked at
plane tickets last week and didn't like the prices, then I decided I'd
pay anyway (on Saturday) and went back to the web only to find the
prices had gone up even more! GAK! I plan to see a travel agent to see
if they can get any cheaper... So the lesson is: Plan your trips as far
in advance as possible. If you end up canceling 50% of your trips and
lose ALL your money it's cheaper than buying tickets last minute for the
50% you do take.

Hope to see you there,

--
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.