RE: Atari CAT Box

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_spies.com>
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 19:35:52 EDT

> Seems like I spend most of my time cobbling together the setup for
> testing all the game inputs, and the board pinout

Thats where the KK and the PAT9000 come in..

yup... just bought a KK from DVegro. I'll get some info on it put together
after i've ripped it apart.

It is VERY unimpressive after you've had a PAT9000 (read that as "I just
spent $xxx for THIS piece of junk!)

It's a black aluminum box about 19" x 4" x 4" that doesn't look as nice
as some of the things I've built in my garage.