Re: Lunar Lander Problem TECH HELP

From: Tom Cloud <computerspace_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 13 1999 - 12:51:17 EDT

I too have this 'problem' with my LL. The game instru's and the
game 'modes' pulsate while in attract mode. I never had this
problem in free play as not all of the lights were on at once.

It doesn't affect my game or the game play so I've never really
given it a second thought.

(I'm kind of late going thru my hotmail..so if this message is
late that's why.)

Any advice would be appreciated.

Tom