Fluke tape dump

From: David Shoemaker (Comforce/RhoTech) <a-dashoe_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Mon Aug 16 1999 - 19:04:42 EDT

Looks like I have figured out how to dump these to the serial port Only
problem is its in a hex dump format. While this appears to work fine if all
you want to do is dump it back into a 9010 it will not help anyone who wants
to figure out how to make more programs.

Anyone with disasembler experience want to whip something up quick?

I believe all the information is on the programming guide on spies:

http://www.spies.com/aek/TE/9010Pgm.pdf
<http://www.spies.com/aek/TE/9010Pgm.pdf>

If everything goes ok I should have all the tapes I have (10 programs or so)
ready by the end of the week.

David