RE: Star Wars Power Supply

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Aug 17 1999 - 19:51:49 EDT

My experience with the switchers is first the fan fails, then the supply
dies in sympathy. Sort of a mutual suicide pact. The best supplies that we
found were "Jaba" brand (really!), they had the best fans...

Check with the IS tech folks, they should be able to advise as to the best
current switchers.

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com