Re: Fluke training CD's...

From: <solarfox_at_texas.net>
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 00:02:55 EDT

On Tue, 17 Aug 1999 23:02:02 -0400, you wrote:

>Hea... I just bought a new Desk Jet 1120 to replace an old Paint Jet (remember
>those). It turns out the HP stopped making ink cartridges for them! To be

        Try H.T. Orr Computer Supplies (www.extremeplay.com/occomp/orr.htm) at
(800)-377-2023. He stocks a lot of hard-to-find and/or discontinued
printer supplies, including inkjet cartridges and refill kits for
"obsolete" HP models like the PaintJet. (No sense in letting a perfectly
good printer go to waste!)
"An Academic speculated whether a bather is beautiful if there is none
 in the forest to admire her. He hid in the bushes to find out, which
 vitiated his premise but made him happy.
 Moral: Empiricism is more fun than speculation." -- Sam Weber
solarfox@DON'TMESSWITHtexas.net (Gary Akins jr.)
http://lonestar.texas.net/~solarfox