RE: High Score In Vector Breakout

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 12:01:30 EDT

Good lord! I think my highscore is like 190. (Well, without changing the
code so I had unlimited lives for testing... :-)

It should just wrap at 9999-- I never imagined anyone would even get close.
(If only for how long it'd take.) ...and hey, one byte for the year is all
the more we'll ever need too... ;-)

-Clay