Re: Not vector, but Bronze Age ?

From: Brian Deuel <bdeuel_at_pathwaynet.com>
Date: Sun Aug 22 1999 - 23:20:44 EDT

Damn.... I'd take the boards, as my cockpit Monaco's second logic board
finally took a dump, and won't switch zones, nor score.

I mailed Art about it, but he never replied. Tell him I'd take the boards
if he was willing to get rid of just them.

Brian Deuel
bdeuel@pathwaynet.com
http://coinop.davesvgc.com