Re: Not vector, but Bronze Age ?

From: Cris Rhea <crhea_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Mon Aug 23 1999 - 09:09:01 EDT

> Since I recall some members of this list not bothering with the newsgroups
> any more . . .
>
> There is a Monaco GP project for sale, $150 plus shipping. Complete, doesn't
> work. I have a special place in my heart for this game, but I'm completely
> and utterly out of room, and he's threatening to part, dump it by Friday.
>
> Anyone want to save it, contact Art - a218@aol.com
>
> -Chris

> Chris Candreva -- chris@westnet.com -- (914) 967-7816
> WestNet Internet Services of Westchester
> http://www.westnet.com/

What shape is the cabinet in?? I'd be interested in the whole thing if
it's decent....

 Cristopher J. Rhea                     Mayo Foundation
 Research Computing Facility             Pavilion 2-25
 crhea@Mayo.EDU                        Rochester, MN 55905
 Fax: (507) 266-4486                   (507) 284-0587