RE: Space Duel/Gravitar?

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 16:29:55 EDT

Gravitar/BlackWidow is trivial as long as you're starting from a Gravitar or
BlackWindow board (they're the same H/W). A Gravitar type board looks to be
a functional superset of a SpaceDuel platform as well, so it's probably
multigame-able too. Going the other way (gravitar/BW on a SpaceDuel
boardset) is significantly more involved.

So in answer to your question, yes, I'd look for a Gravitar board. ;-)

-Clay