Re Hello Again and Help me save a Space Duel

From: John Butler <John.Butler_at_asu.edu>
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 12:49:24 EDT

After lurking about the last couple years in the vectorlist I think it is
time that I say howdy and ask some questions. Many of you already know me
since I have been collecting for some time now. I have a bit of a decision
to make. I know where there is a Space Duel cabinet that has been converted
to Street Fi_____. The art is in nice shape, and I would really like a
Space Duel. The problem is that there is no WG 6101. Does someone out
there have a spare to rescue this game? I would also need the CP and the
Marquee. If I can get all the pieces for a decent price I will rescue this
machine. If I can't then I think I will have to let it go on as a JAMMA
cab. ( Insert tear here. )

Let me know if you have any of the parts. I believe that I already have a
trade deal set up for A Space Duel board. Also let me know if you are
interested in a trade.

How goes the work on a replacement monitor for the vector games? Has anyone
had anytime to devote? I know there are lot's of us who would pay decent
money for a new X-Y? Especially 25" and ready for that Star Trek Sit-down
that I have ( even a nice 19" would be nice ).

Oh, Anyone have a Star Trek upright wiring harness for sale?

Sorry about the amount of wants etc, I know this is not a commerce group,
but there really is some meat here somewhere? Right?

John

John Butler
Technology Support Analyst
Counseling and Consultation