Re: Solar Quest game play opinions?

From: <KJM8888_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 18:41:43 EDT

Joe,
solar Quest was always one of my favorites. you fly an asteroids type ship
and destroy enemy ships. The twist is, once you destroy a ship the pilot
ejects and you have to rescue him before he gets sucked into the star in the
center of the screen (why you'd want to rescue the enemy, i'm not sure but,
hey, it's extra points). Great game. If you decide to sell it, let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin Myers