Re: Tempest CPO Art Differences

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 18:26:55 EDT

Hi Omar,

I've received mine and they are awesome! :)

Seriously, I hope that these good VL people will post their opinions about
it. I'm quite pleased with the results, and I'm the ultimate in picky (read:
anal :)

If for some reason people are not happy with them, I really want to know.
I'm putting a lot of time into these, and have started doing some that are
for machines I don't own. I think they are great and will put them on my
machines, but if people don't like them I will concentrate only on the ones
I need.

But you all will like them. They are awesome! :)

-roy-