Omega Race Question

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 19:18:34 EDT

I recently fixed an Omega Race board so that all the logic now works. The
game passes all the ram and rom tests and coins up. I think that I just
need to replace one or more of the TL08xCP Op Amps because I'm not getting
any X or Y signal. The X and Y pots are fine.

Anyway - maybe someone could answer this question for me. I fixed this
game using my KK Test fixture. The instructions also include signatures
for certain roms but don't really explain the setup for getting the
signatures. Does anyone know how to do this? I'm just curious since it
might help me in the future.

Matt