Re: Quantum cpo? Re: Tempest CPO Art Differences

From: Commander Dave <david_at_hiwaay.net>
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 10:49:00 EDT

I had done some work to see if there was a FAQ or to get some input on the creation
of a FAQ from the experiences of people that had done it in the past. If I remember
correctly, I didn't get even one response. I think I did talk to a few people (via
email) about how they did theirs, but it was very basic information they provided.
Due to the lack of response, I dropped it.

I would be interested in helping create a FAQ if one does not exist. I am currently
working on restoration tecniques on the games I have at home, including side art
reproduction and/or repair (!), CPO, Marquee, etc. Things are moving very slow,
however, to a serious lack of funds.

Anyway, just wanted to give you my expeirences searching for repro information. Feel
free to contact me if someone wants to share info and create a rough FAQ.

-Commander Dave