Re: Remanufacturing FAQ

From: Dennis Shirk <dshirk_at_godfrey.com>
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 14:35:21 EDT

I would be happy to program this in ASP or Cold Fusion and host it. I would
just need it outlined better (as you montioned below) before I could "whip
it out".

I also like the bulletin board style you are suggesting where people can
continue to add their input on different relating subjects.

Any other input?

Dennis
http://gameroom.godfrey.com