Re: Remanufacturing FAQ

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 16:22:07 EDT

When I did the Cap Kit FAQ, I started with an outline/ partially written
document and gave it to different people to comment on and make changes to it.
Where I was unsure about something, I would ask for advice from people and write
what I found out. I made a decision about when there was enough content and
sent the document to everyone to review for clarity and accuarcy. Made the
changes that came back and finalized the document. Never had any complaints. I
think it will work if you are concise in what you want and how well you outline
your content. I'd be glad to help. Who's in charge?

-Al-