Re: Empire question...

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Wed Sep 08 1999 - 11:46:38 EDT

On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, chumblespuzz wrote:

> more than just Atari art, it's George Lucas art. And since Star Wars is
> still a viable enterprise I would be concerned about George coming down and
> re-arranging my knee-caps. Perhaps that's a silly viewpoint, but it's mine
> and I'm sticking with it! (for now, at least! :)

Clay seems to be OK with his SW/ESB multi-game. As long as you weren't
taking out national ads you would probably slip under their radar.

On the other hand, since he had a good sense of humor about Troops, he might
actually give permission for it. Assuming you could find a way to actually
ask HIM.

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/