Re: BattleZone monitor centering

From: jason Milsom <MILSOM44_at_webtv.net>
Date: Wed Sep 08 1999 - 22:35:08 EDT

  Yes the tabs sticking out behind the yoke on a G-05 monitor are for
adjusting the magnets. Be carefull though, I got carried away with one
of mine and poped the tab right off!! they're just glued to the magnets
with a rubbery silicone type glue. In the Battle Zone manual it suggests
you center the test screen first with the pots on the board, then adjust
the location of the radar by moving the magnets. This worked good for me
allthough I found I had to repeat the process a few times before it was
just right.

Good Luck
Jason Milsom