Re: BattleZone monitor centering

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 12:05:33 EDT

On Sep 9, 10:59am, Matthew Sell wrote:
> Subject: Re: BattleZone monitor centering
>
> Keep in mind that it takes a long time for burn-in to become noticable. I
would doubt that even if the beam was centered in the middle of the screen at
high intensity for even a day or so would be noticable.

> Any statistical details would be interesting to see relating to burn-in.

I'm not sure how long the monitor was on, but I once had an ampliphone tube
which had such bad burn-in in the center that it appeared that the inside of
the tube had begun to melt!

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL