Re: Asteroids parts?

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Sat Sep 11 1999 - 01:11:33 EDT

whoops. I hadn't even realized that the previous messages were to the
vectorlist. DOH!
  Anyway, some people here may be able to help with parts as well. The
newsgroups are your best for contacting lots of other collectors as well.
  Looks like there will be stiff competition for Asteroids parts with all these
lost-yet-found fixeruppers :-)