Re: Converting Star Castle to Armor Attack

From: Ed Henciak <eddie_at_telerama.com>
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 13:02:54 EDT

It "should" be that easy...but there might be an issue of inverted
PROMs...check Zonn's document for all the info you'd need on Cinematronic
stuff...it's good reading as well :)!

Also, you're gonna need a screen overlay for Armor Attack I believe...the
buildings are not drawn by the CPU and you're gonna have to drive around
in an invisible maze...it's kinda hard to play that way.

Ed