Re:

From: Matthew Sell <msell_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 13:49:54 EDT

Don't forget to check out who is selling it. The "license plate" link at the
bottom of the page goes to the infamous Lonny of Video Ventures, whose phone
has been disconnected and received nasty posts on the newsgroup......

But, back to the topic, what would the hydraulics be connected to? The yoke?

    - Matt

--
NOTICE:
This program is sold by weight, not by volume.