Sega cocktail glass...dimensions

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 11:05:00 EDT

If you don't own a Sega XY cocktail or don't have access to one, ignore this.

Could someone send me dimensions in regards to the top glass art and monitor?
(ie, distance from each side of the glass to the artwork, the dimensions of the
artwork itself, the dimensions of the monitor opening, etc). I need to
recreate the glass by hand and need the dimensions to make this happen.
 Thanks!

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL