Re: Omega Race cockpit?

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 16:50:45 EDT

It is nicer than the upright as far as gameplay goes. The sound is much better at least.
Im not sure if that outweighs the amount of floorspace it takes up tho. There was one here
in Laramie,Wyoming for years at the arcade. They are certainly uncommon but Im sure they
made a good lot of them. Im not sure on price.