Re: Chip Identity??

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 13:28:17 EDT

Speaking of chips, I'm looking for a rare bag of Dorritos from the 70's .
Oh wait, wrong mailing list.

Actually, I'm looking for some AD561-J D/A converters. I guess these are
used on quite a few games and was wondering if anyone knows a good source
for these without paying huge prices.

You can respond privately if you prefer.

thanks....

Matt