Source for IC Clips for Logic Analyzers?

From: Christopher V. Moore <cmoore_at_heartlab.com>
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 16:01:26 EDT

Does anybody have a good source for those white clips that you
hook up to the top of DIP chips when hooking up to a Logic Analyzer?

I'm looking to increase my collection of them and I've only found
very expensive ones. Up to ~$20 for a clip for a 40 pin chip.

I can see a few dollars for one clip but not $20! I can't justify
a couple of hundred dollars for a handful of clips.

I'm also looking for a good quality clip. I recently bought a 28 pin clip
that had very brittle wires and one of them broke off in the little
metal sleeve that is on the end of the logic analyzer wire. Very
frustrating!

Thanks!
-Chris

--
Christopher V. Moore -- Principal Engineeer
Heartlab, Inc. - 101 Airport Rd - Westerly, RI 02891 -- www.heartlab.com